United Nations House Scotland and Soroptimist International Scotland South Region invite you to an afternoon of talks and expert-led conversations on issues relating to women’s mental health.
- Teresa Midhurst , Deputy Director for Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Directorate – ‘The Scottish Government’s Mental Health Strategy and its implementation to date’
- Lynn Pilkington, Social Movement Support Officer for See Me – “You can’t say that!’ – Exploring the conditions that enable people to talk about mental health’
- Wendy Sinclair Gieben, HM Chief Inspector of Prisons – ‘Mental Health & Women in Prison’
The event will also feature three expert-led conversations:
- Emma Straughan, Project Facilitator for SAMH ‘Let’s Talk’ Project
- Clare Thompson, ‘Maternal Mental Health’ Change Agents Scotland
- Marion Ulas, United Nations Associations Edinburgh – Young People and Mental Health
Tickets are limited so get yours now to avoid missing out! Tickets are available free of charge and tea and coffee will be provided. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This event is sponsored by Lindsays.
(Wednesday) 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre (GCVS)
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre (GCVS) 44 Ashley Street, Glasgow, G3 6DS